Various locations within the greater bay area.
Leads, directs and coordinates the work of subcontractors and/or Rodan trade labor. The Superintendent is responsible for ensuring safety, schedule delivery, quality of work performed and adherence to budget of the project. The Superintendent has supervisory responsibility for Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers, Interns and trade labor in his/her area of responsibility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and making decisions related to the performance of work related to scheduling, delivery, logistics, quality control and trade employee staffing levels.
- Overseeing work among assigned trades to promote a coordinated project operation. Resolving local area problems regarding procedures, precedence, design clarifications, adequate labor and equipment, schedule and all other appropriate matters.
- Managing the overall site safety program as required and ensuring subcontractor compliance with Rodan standards and all applicable safety codes and regulations.
- Supervising and developing Assistant Superintendents, Field Engineers and/or interns, as assigned, including providing input on or completing performance appraisals.
- Creating schedules and determining sequencing of work. Developing and implementing recovery strategies to maintain project schedule.
- Communicating with owners and architects/engineers about field issues. Investigating and resolving such issues.
- Managing the billing process as it relates to work in place and overseeing the monthly estimate of work completed, payrolls, material invoices and subcontractor payment applications.
- Managing the work to ensure that it is installed in compliance with and conforms to the approved contract documents.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and a cover letter to: